- Mum Beer which results from using natural ingredients and raw materials such as pure water, hops, beer yeast, malt and a delicate extract refined from our chrysanthemum petals. For this purpose, special plants are cultivated and selected with great care. Petals from the beautiful, fully developed flowers are harvested and dried. The unique extract is obtained from a blend of these dried petals. This plant extract gives the Mum Beer its unique taste.
- Mum Beer is a rich amber coloured As it is unfiltered it produces a cloudiness in the glass. (Excessive drinking of this beer may perhaps reflect the cloudiness in your head! ).
- Mum Beer is a complex, rather pronounced aroma.
- Mum Beer is further fermented in the bottle, which gives the beer its high alcohol content of 6.5%. Shelf life is ±2 years.
- Mum Beer is brewed with a lot of craftsmanship and passion in a local, traditional artisan brewery. Therefore it is through and through a local Belgian beer.
It is important to store our beer upright, not to shake it before opening, to serve it at 6°C and, last but not least enjoy it to the full!
Cheers! Schol! Proost! Santé! Campai! Salute! Skal! Zum Wohl! Salud! Na Zdrowie!
More info and availability: www.mumbeer.be